Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's been a while....

It's been a while, I know! I feel like the past few months have just been jam packed with busyness and I have'nt had a chance to breathe. Finally, today, we have done nothing (partly because Zoe and I both have colds), but it has been very nice to actually be bored!

Zoe took a tumbling class and a swim class at the YMCA. I wasn't able to go to her swim classes, other than one that I didn't take my camera to, but Ryan did get to come to some of the tumbling and take pictures. He was in charge of the camera, which is why you are mostly looking at the top of her head :)

She did an awesome job! We were so proud of how focused she was on everything and she tried so hard. The instructor said that Zoe was definitely built to be a gymnast and that she seemed to have a natural talent for it. Ryan and I have decided that if she has to do something girly, we could handle gymnastics. HAHA!





No comments:

Post a Comment