Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cookie Season is here!


So, as many of you know I make too many dozens of cookies to even count to pass out to all of our tenants and businesses that we deal with. I decided to get busy with this a little earlier than last year and started this week.
My hubby finally bought me a kitchen-aid mixer - maybe because I threatened to go on strike without it...so Zoe and I tried it out this week. First thing we made was some cookies to take to Donna's and today we made some Buckeyes. Look for many many more cookie cooking pictures to come :)


Helping mix the "dry" ingredients.



Very proud of her first cookies!



She tried to take them apart to get the chocolate chips out when they were done :)


Making Buckeyes - Zoe cooking with nothing but her apron on! It was her first taste of peanut butter and she loved it!





She's so sugar sweet....look at that face :)
















1 comment:

  1. Only someone as cute as Zoe can bake with an apron on and nothing else! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete