Friday, January 8, 2010

First attempt....

Zoe wasn't feeling great yesterday, so we didn't attempt to play in the snow. Today, she seemed a little better so I told her we would go out and play after her nap. We woke up and Ryan was snowblowing the driveway so she said she wanted to play in the snow. We both got all bundled up and got her bilibo to take out to sled in.....
We got out there and she wasn't sure about walking in it. I put her in the sled so I could pull her around and she wasn't so sure about that either. Finally, I picked her up and carried her around to the hill on the side of the house. Put her down and I quickly got in the sled. I told her to watch mommy and of course she screamed my entire ride down and didn't want to go down once I had got back to the top. She then said that she wanted to go in and when I asked her why she said "Clothes dirty mommy. Clothes dirty." Of course, my kid wouldn't like the snow because I love it.....
Maybe we will try again tomorrow when Ryan can play with us. Here are a few pictures of proof of how much she disliked it.





No comments:

Post a Comment