Thursday, January 21, 2010

Updates

Thought that I would share some updates on our family.....
All of Zoe's test results came back negative (thank goodness) and she is acting just fine now. They think that she had a virus on top of her sinus infection. The good news is that she is currently healthy - the bad news is that means she's back to being 100% R-O-T-T-E-N! Her favorite word is no. If you try to talk to her in a stern voice, she just talks in her stern voice right back to you.
Buckeye on the other hand is still a mess. She has been to see a surgeon, who said she needs both her ACL's repaired on her back legs. Ryan also took her to our friend, who is also a vet, and he said that her left leg definitely needs repaired and that the other could probably wait. The problem with it all is that each leg costs $1800 and requires her to be leashed for 3 months. So, that's $4000 and 6 months on a leash.
On the good news side of everything, we went yesterday for the ultrasound of baby Howard #2. All looks good and it measures right at 8 weeks - keeping the due date on Sept. 2nd. I sent out an email at work today, so I think that it's safe to say that everyone will soon know ;-) I have been feeling ok. I'm just the opposite as I was with Zoe - I now have night sickness instead of morning sickness. We are still waiting to tell Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment