Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guess What?!?!

Lately, I have really been missing my Grandmas (Dorothy and Judy)! I would have loved for them to have been able to meet Jack and see their faces when they held him and take pictures of them kissing him......... I know though, that they are both looking down on him and Zoe and protect them every day.

Every time I take our my camera, I think of Grandma Judy and try to make sure that I have everyone's head in the picture :)

One little game that we always played with Grandma Dorothy was "Guess what! What? Guess What! What? Guess What! What?.............I love you" I taught this to Zoe back in the Spring and she loves it. Out of no where, she will say, "Guess what mommy!" "What Zoe?" "I said guess what mommy!" "What Zoe?" "Mommy, I love you" :)

Earlier this week, I was holding Jack and Zoe came over to him. Very quietly she whispered to Jack "Hey Jack, I have a secret! Guess what!......I love you!"

Way, way, way too cute!!! - Of course, it made these hormones even more crazy and brought a tear to my eye.

She is such a good little girl and an awesome big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment