Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's been a while...

I took Jack for his 7 month pictures today and as I looked to blog about him being 7 months, I realized I haven't posted a blog since putting on his 6 month information! Needless to say, I just haven't been in the mood to blog.  I have a little catching up to do!
Just in case I don't get to it any time soon, here is Jack's 7 month update:
He is a very sweet little guy who has a definite admiration for his big sister. 
He has moved up to Stage 2 foods and eats 2-3 meals per day.
He rolls everywhere!
He does a great job of sitting up with no support.
He sometimes likes to be on his belly and somehow manages to scoot around - no crawling yet, but I don't think it will be too much longer.
Sleeping through the night is really out of the question I guess.
He is constantly cooing or laughing.
He still only has the bottom two middle teeth.
Plain and simple, he is just getting too big too fast!

Hopefully I will get around to posting some pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment