Sunday, March 6, 2011

WOW!

Wow! has it been an unbelievable past 2 weeks! Here is the short version:
Monday: Boonshoft with the Jones family
Tuesday: Harrison's ball game
Wednesday: Grocery
Thursday: Gymnastics
Friday: Ball game and up all night with a coughing baby
Saturday: Doctor with Jack
Sunday: Can't remember ;-)
Monday: Pediatrician with Jack
Tuesday: Dermatologist with Jack
Wednesday: Jack's 6 month check-up at which we found out Zoe had a positive strep test
Thursday: Gymnastics
Friday: Harrison's ball game
Saturday: B.J and Nora's shower
Sunday: Jack's pictures

I literally have had no time to sit down and blog! I told Ryan that if I didn't get something posted, I should just stop posting period! Which I don't want to do......so for now, you have the run down of our past two busy weeks and I must go make dinner! Hopefully I will get something posted before the night is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment