Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Long time, no blog!

Well, just as expected, the blessing of two children along with starting school and the surprise of another baby on the way, all caught up with me and blogging became the last thing on my list of "to-do's". When Christmas rolled around, I was very sad to not be printing last years blog book and really wished that I had kept up with it! So, I've thought about it, and my plan is to, hopefully, go back and blog about Christmas and then blog at least once a week this year. I at least want to get my pictures uploaded and share them with all our family.
Now the other challenge...my lovely hubby listened to my wishes and bought us an iPad for Christmas :-) I'm actually in love with it and looking forward to using it at work. The challenge is that I haven't quite figured out how to get pictures from my camera onto the iPad! So, this coming weekend is a 3 day weekend - hopefully I will be able to sit down and take a break from doing report cards and get it all figured out!

1 comment: