Friday, July 30, 2010

Our Little Princess

For as long as Zoe has been able to say it, she will tell you that she is daddy's angel and mommy's princess. :) Yeah, slightly spoiled! I have been trying to have little dates with her since school has been our so that we make sure we get in our "Mommy and Zoe time" before her little world gets all flipped around. The big date for the summer was to see Cinderella at La Comedia.
She was so excited because she knew she was going to be mommy's princess for the day and go see all the other princesses. I let her pick out what dress she wanted to wear (which of course, wasn't the one I was hoping), I put eyeshadow on her and curled her hair along with put ribbons in it.


When we got to La Comedia, all she cared about was when the princess was coming out. To waste some time, we visited the gift shop and she got a little crown and a wand. She enjoyed some salad and chicken and then was ready to go home.

She didn't really like the transition time between the lunch and the show. Once the show started, she was fascinated! I'm not sure she really moved through the first Act. When intermission came, she said "I'm ready to go see my daddy".... After some stalling, a visit to the bathroom, some bribery, and a conversation with the little girl sitting next to us, I convinced her that we were going to stay for the rest of the show and see the princess go to the "party". After the party came and went, we then had to stay to watch the princess get her shoe back. When the shoe fit, Zoe asked..."Where's the other one mom?" She continued to tell me several times that she was ready to go, but she did dance a little during Act 2.


Overall, we had a really nice "date" and I loved being with my little princess! Next year is Sleeping Beauty!

1 comment: