Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Painting

Last week, I took on the huge task of cleaning up our garage. With the help of Val and Zoe, we accomplished a lot and we no longer dread opening the garage door! I decided to paint the steps in the garage to help it look a little cleaner, so on a trip to Lowe's, we bought some painting supplies - Zoe found herself a little paint brush. I figured she would be able to help a little and would be totally proud of herself. Once I started painting, I changed my mind about letting her help because the stain was so stinky. I promised her I would let her paint once I had finished and we had showered.
Of course, I had no paint for her to use, but thought of her using pudding. She was so excited and loved every minute of it! here are just a few pics from her art time....





She's blowing a kiss to the camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment