Saturday, October 23, 2010

Candids of Zoe

It's had to get Zoe to let me take a picture of her lately. Since Jack has been born, she only wants her picture taken while smothering him. I have been able to catch some candid shots of her lately, so I thought I would share :)

She was singing and dancing and told me to take her picture when she said to. These are what she came up with...



 She then, of course, wanted to have her picture taken holding Jack (or smothering him, however you want to look at it).








On one of the chillier days, I told Zoe she needed to wear jeans or sweats.  She went upstairs to pick out her clothes, with Ryan's help (she can't reach her shirts in her closet).  They came downstairs, Ryan looked at her, then to me, and said "are her pants supposed to look like that?" REALLY?!?!?! HAHA!

 I caught her picking her nose while sitting on Ryan's lap.  Too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment