Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LOVE

I absolutely LOVE being a mommy! I truly think it's my calling from God to be a stay ay home mommy who is barefoot and pregnant with 15 kids.....but my husband and the cost of insurance won't allow it ;-)
If there is one thing I love more than just being a mommy, it's watching Ryan play with the kids. I love the little hide and seek game he plays with Zoe every time he walks in the door. I love to see his face light up every time he looks at Jack and secretly says "that's my boy"! I love to watch him interact with both of them as they are both developing their personalities. I love the way he acts like the big macho man and then turns into a bis softie as soon as Zoe gives him her puppy dog eyes or when Jack snuggles right in as soon as he pickshim up. I love watching him just watch the kids when he doesn't know I'm looking.
But most of all, I LOVE watching him play girly games with Zoe ;-)




1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Brings tears to my eyes. I love seeing Jarrod with Gavin, too. :)

    ReplyDelete