Thursday, April 12, 2012

February

Well, I officially failed at my new year's resolution of keeping up with the blog. Several people have asked me if I was going to try to keep up with it, so I've decided I should put more effort into it. I would really love to just skip February all together, but instead I will just give a brief overview of the entire month and move on!
* Zoe started the month off with a horrible urinary tract infection, which led to a months worth of doctor visits, ultrasounds, medicines, and attempts to pee in a cup!
*Grandpa passed away very unexpectedly at the beginning of the month - which left us all in shock and sadness for quite a while!
*I turned 30 - enough said
*Jack was meaner than ever!
*Pregnancy wise, I just became more and more miserable.
There you have it - February!

No comments:

Post a Comment