Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Big Baby update

We went today for a routine check-up. I was 31 weeks yesterday, but measured 32 weeks today. I finally gained a little weight....but now that makes me nervous! I don't want to gain too much!
He told us the results of the ultrasound...and the baby looks good. Everything is where it is supposed to be and looks the way it is supposed to look. The baby was 3 pounds 8 ounces, making it in the 77th percentile - like I've said - a big monster baby! Due to the baby's size, it skewed my due date and made it August 20th. The doctor said we are going to keep it as Sept. 2nd as of now though. The funny part is that Ryan has said all along it would come on the 20th.
The baby's heartbeat was up a little more today compared to what it has been, but to us, that means nothing :)
I'm seriously considering buying a belly band to help hold this melon belly up! My lower back and abdomen are killing me from toting this thing around and I still have several weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment