Friday, November 5, 2010

COSI

**Warning: Tons of pictures**

Earlier in the Fall, Lori and I made a plan to get together for a day before I went back to work....Friday, the 29th was the day! We took the kids to COSI.  It was the first time for me in the "new" building and the first time for Zoe ever.
We had so much fun! We were at COSI for about 6 hours and the girls were excellent considering they didn't have naps. Zoe's favorite parts (according to her) were the "doctor's place and the animals". As the mommy, I loved watching her play the most in these areas also.



Natalie pouting...
 
Too funny!






This is the "doctor place" Zoe loved!





 This is the animal part....


LOVE how Zoe has her hands folded!


Petting the turtle.


A little less sure about the millipede


Loved this! She was supposed to be sitting, but couldn't resist touching it!


Time...


for...


nap!

This was the funniest part of the whole day.  I wanted to get pictures of my kids by Clifford and then pictures with Natalie, Zoe and Jack.  It's obvious that the kids had had enough ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment