Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh, the things she says!

People are always telling me I should be writing down some of the things Zoe says so that we never forget them.  Well, today and last Sunday, she has said a few funny things, that I for sure want to have forever, so I'm blogging them :)

Last Sunday (10/31/10):
*The kids and I were in the living room playing and Ryan was in the kitchen.  It was pretty quiet in the house.  Out of the blue, Zoe says "Daddy, why do you call mommy's boobies titties?"  We just started cracking up!

*Just a few minutes after the "breast" question, Jack needed a diaper change.  He had blown up his diaper and really needed cleaning up.  Zoe was observing closely and asked "Mommy, why are you cleaning Jack's peanut like that?" I explained to her that I have to clean her sometime in the same way so that it all stays clean and healthy and doesn't hurt." Then again, out of the blue, she says "Mommy, daddy has a big peanut"

Today:
*She is talking on her fake cell phone (which is actually a foldable lint brush).  Who knows what she was saying because at some points I just have to tune out her non-stop talking.  She says something to me....and again, I have no clue what it was....then goes back to talking on her phone.  She says "Sorry, I was talking to Tori."

*She had to go to the potty so she went running.  By simply listening, I knew she would be needing my assistance.  As soon as I walked in the door, she says "It's a big one!"

She absolutely cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment