Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Trip

This is going to be a long post, loaded with pictures, but I want to make sure I get it all posted and not get behind!
Back in the fall, we had decided to take a "mini-vaca" to Pigeon Forge - just the 4 of us :-) I am really big about researching hotels and checking them out on TripAdvisor.com. As I was searching, and receiving information in the mail, I came across this hotel called The Inn at Christmas Place and fell in love with it just from the website.  The only draw back was the price, but after discussing it with Ryan and reading all the reviews, we decided to go for it!  I'm so glad we did! The place is AMAZING! Every where you look, it is decorated for Christmas.  Every floor has a different theme.  They also have a delicious breakfast that is included in the price of your room.  Every day they have different activities - one of our favorites was cookie decorating.  Each morning, they have a different visitor for the kids and every evening, they have a different visitor or activity.
I try so hard to get in to our rooms before they get destroyed and take pictures, but it never works...so here are a few of our messy room! The beds were called "Sleep in Heavenly Peace" and they were great! I could have done without the feather pillows though!







Here are a few views of the hotel on the outside.







The Glockenspiel is a clock that was in the first floor lobby of the hotel.  It was huge, loud, and beautiful!






Here are some of the decorations from the different floors of the hotel and a few more from outside.

















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check back again tomorrow for pictures of all our activities and the Santa update :-) Hopefully I will get the time to get it all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment