Monday, December 6, 2010

Visit from Jen

I met Jen several years ago at Shaw.  Over the years, we have become great friends - and our kids have grown to love each other also. She moved away a few years ago, so I look forward to their visits to Ohio!
They were in town over Thanksgiving week and make a trek to Dayton to visit. I was excited that they were able to work around my crazy schedule while they were here so that we could visit and let the kids play.
Although they were only here about 2 hours, we got to catch up a little and the kids played and had a blast. Thankfully the weather was still pretty warm and we could go outside.
I miss their faces and wish we could see them more!






They played and played in the yard - not sure what they were doing here!


They had gone back to the woods to check for deer.




Awww - their first car date!

I'm sure she was telling him all about how she is the boss and he needs to listen!


A hug goodbye...

 
and Zoe didn't want to let go. :(
  Once everyone had said their goodbyes, I had to drag Zoe, in her car, into the garage.  She sat sreaming in the garage for about 15 minutes because she was "sad because Gabin left". I finally got her settled down and got her to come inside.  When I asked her why she was so upset, she said that she was crying because she didn't want to come in and she didn't want Gavin to leave.
Although their visit was very short, we still really enjoyed seeing them. 
Just wish we lived closer and could let our kiddos play all the time together!

1 comment: