Thursday, June 3, 2010

A day filled with friends!














I love when we get to spend time with the Jones family! Bud and Ryan had schemed to play 36 holes of golf, which left tons of time for Lori and I to visit and the girls to play.
We started the day picking strawberries and of course I didn't take my camera. Zoe picked about 4 berries, then touched a rotten one that got on her fingers and she was over it. She then carried the basket and let me put the berries in it. The other girls loved it too!
When we left berry picking, we went for lunch at Bob Evans and then the girls were spent, ready for some AC and a nice nap. They both fell asleep pretty quickly and we were quite surprised! Once they woke up, we got our things together to head to the "fountain park".
I had heard about a fun park in Oakwood that had fountains for the kids to play in. I looked at their website and they only had one park listed with fountains, so that's where we went. Turns out, there was 1 fountain....but there was also a nice park. The girls had fun, so that's all that mattered! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment