Monday, June 14, 2010

Our little fish

Back in the Winter/Spring, Ryan took Zoe to swim lessons every Thursday. She really had a great time, but was also somewhat timid. She enjoyed playing in the pool, but wouldn't let Ryan let go of her.
Last weekend, we went to Ken and Lynn's for a graduation party and my little timid girl suddenly turned into a water loving fish! I forgot to take her favorite life jacket that doesn't go around her neck. We tried the one they had there, but it kept choking her. I decided to just let her use a pool noodle to see how she would do.....little did I know that she would put it under her arms and take off swimming! It was so fun to watch her. A little scary for me at first to watch her being so brave, but I guess she has to start somehow! The next day, Ryan took her in and she swam the length of the pool 2 1/2 times by herself with just the noodle!





No comments:

Post a Comment