Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve

For several years now, we have traveled to Waverly and spent Christmas Eve with Ryan's side of the family. Before we had kids, Ryan and I would travel the state and go to Waverly with his dad's family, then to Beaver for his mom's family, on to London to visit Grandma Bert and then Grandpa Bob back to mom's and then onto candlelight service.  We agreed that once we had children, this traveling would stop so we could actually enjoy the day. This was the first year that it didn't feel strange to not be at Grandma Bert's house in the evening.  I surely miss seeing all of them, but it is so nice to be able to just relax and enjoy the time with my kids.
 







 






I know Jack isn't looking, but it isn't often that I'm actually in the picture!


Not a good one, but love that Steve looks like he is creeping in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment