Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 14th...

...is a very special day for many reasons!
Happy Birthday Mom! Happy Birthday Robbi! Happy Birthday Keyairra! Happy Anniversary to my great grandparents!
AND Happy 6th anniversary to my loving hubby :)
I was wondering if this baby would make it's grand appearance and share this day with everyone else, but it seems that it will be like it's mommy and not share very well :)
Ryan and I have been together for a total of 13 years! It seems like our wedding was forever long ago, but it sure doesn't seem like we've actually been married for 6 years!
I'm very lucky and very blessed not only to have an awesome and loving husband, but to also have such a great daddy for my babies! For anyone that knows anything about our relationship, knows that it was very interesting for about the first 4 years. From only being allowed to see each other once a week, to being "grounded" from each other for renting the wrong movie, a tough year of staying together through college and volleyball, and a very tough long distance relationship between Dayton and Toledo....we have survived!
I'm proud of who we have become as individuals, but even more proud of who we are together!
Here's to another 100 happy years together!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got my text today! Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And come on, baby! I can't wait to 'meet' you {via the blog, of course!}

    ReplyDelete