Sunday, August 15, 2010

Little Suzy Homemaker

The weather has been unvelievably hot, esp. when you have a built in oven like I do! I've been doing all that I can to stay in the AC and try to stay cool. I feel really bad because Zoe doesn't get the pool time or outside play time like she probably should, but I feel like if it's too much for me, then it's too much for her also.
We have been trying to find different activities to do inside to keep us busy. One of her favorites has been cooking. She likes to do as much of it as she can "All by me self, mom". While Krogering, we found Martha White muffin mix on sale and bought some.... These are super easy for her to do and she does most of it with supervision.
When you ask her about them, she says she made them, but mommy helped. Funny thing is, she doesn't even like to eat them - well, other than licking the butter off the top :)

Tonight, she made us Strawberry "big ones" for dinner.








She was quite proud of her finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment