Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cookin' up something good!

I was hoping to make it to one of the local "make and freeze" places before the baby came, but each one was pretty much booked until next week and I just wasn't comfortable enough paying for it and then not being able to make it. Also, Lindsay said that Schwann's was better anyway. Well, we don't get Schwann's, but I did decide to just make some meals and freeze them myself.
Of course, I had my mini me chef to help along the way! We decided to make stuffed shells, spagetti, shreaded beef, and ham and potatoes. Turns out that we had enough to make 2 meals from each recipe and will probably have left-overs from each! I'm sure that I saved a lot of money doing it on my own and had a lot more fun that way too! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment