Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trip to the Park

Zoe has been making the trip with me each morning this week to help Kelley set up my classroom. I was very happy that I was able to get in and help her to get things organized and set up so that the first week of school runs that much more smoothly for her! Zoe was very helpful on the first day and very good the rest of the time she was there - THANKFULLY! On Wednesday, I had promised that she could play on the playground when it was time to go. Well, when that time came, she was dead tired and we were all hungry. We decided to put the park off until later and went home for a nap. We really like a park in Beavercreek called Shoup Park because all of the equipment is "low" (Zoe calls it the "low park"). She then decided to tackle the BIG slide - her decision, and she did it all by herself! After the first time of being a little scared to let go after sitting down, she was a pro and went about 10 times! I was quite proud of her because this thing is a monster for a little peanut like her :) Here it is! YIKES! A little scared to let go... Look at that face! Back up for more! Hi Mom! Here is a video of her going down....(I'm not sure why, but I can't get the sound to work when I've taken the video on my phone - but you get the idea :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment