Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oops!

I was looking at one of the picture collages that I made just after Zoe was born and saw one of my favorite pictures of Ryan and I from when I was pregnant. For our anniversary, I surprised him with a tour of "The Shoe". We had a picture taken out front that I absolutely love! Ryan has his hand on my belly and it is just a sweet picture! I don't have it on this computer or I would post it to share.
Anyway, it hit me that we didn't really have a picture like this for this baby. Valerie was here one day, so I took advantage of it! We took a picture of Ryan and I and a picture of the three of us with the belly :)
Thankfully I took the time to look over that frame and admire that picture or we would have had a big OOPS! on our hands once this kiddo is born. I don't think that post baby belly pictures count ;-)




I now realize that I desperately need to wear my hair down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment