Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've made it (continued).....

...but that means nothing to the doctor! :)
I am dilated to a "good" 3cm with 70% effacement. He said he "suspects" that my water will break soon and said "I hope to see you sooner than later". However, he also said "see you next week"! :)
He told us that the baby's size isn't of concern at this point. He doesn't think I will make it to 39 weeks, but if I do, he will induce.
Understandably, me being uncomfortable isn't enough to induce at this point. The longer the baby beluga is swimming in the deep blue sea, the longer it has for it's lungs to develop.
So, for now, we continue to wait....and be bored.....and anxious....and uncomfortable....and..well, you get the point ;-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your water breaks tomorrow when I am with you, I might just lose it! :)

    ReplyDelete