Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shower?

Several people have asked if I was going to have a baby shower once the little one is here. I really see no need to have one because we have all of the basics from when Zoe was born. I decided I would post a few items that we may need in case you would want to contribute :)

-Diapers - and lots of them :)
-Burp cloths
-Clothes (if it's a boy - no new girl clothes!!!!)
-Play mat for the floor (one where the baby lays under it and the toys dangle above)
-Diapers :)
-Video monitor (ours bit the dust)
-Diaper Bag (not sure which one I want though)
-Diapers :)
-Hooded towels because Zoe refuses to give hers up!

And that's all I can think of for now! We definitely do NOT need toys or girl clothes!

:)

Only a few more days and baby Howard will be here :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the Vera diaper bag? That's the one I'm secretly wanting for when another baby is on board.

    ReplyDelete